Course Revitalization Initiative 2019-20
The Tennessee Board of Regents is accepting grant proposals for course revitalization projects targeting high enrollment gateway classes. Proposals submitted by teams of two or more faculty members will be considered for funding. Emphasis will be given on ramp up proposals which involve institution wide or multi-insitutional wide proposals.
- Coming in January 2019
- March 13, 2019: Proposal Submission
- April 2019: Proposals selected by committee for funding, institution and project investigator notified.
- July 2019: one half funding transferred to institution upon receipt of an invoice submitted by the lead faculty project manager's home institution business office.
- January 24, 2020 Final Reports due
- March 2020 or sooner: Second half of fuding sent upon acceptance of the final report and an invoice from the lead faculty project manager's home institution business office.