The Tennessee Board of Regents and our colleges continue to coordinate with state and national officials in monitoring the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19). The situation is rapidly changing, so please refer to the resources and updates below.
Consistent with Tennessee law, TBR colleges do not require vaccinations for COVID-19 for students, employees, or visitors to campus. TBR is recommending that everyone in our campus communities gets vaccinated and wear masks, where appropriate.
- TBR Student Resource Guide (Google Doc)
- Tennessee has a community service helpline with trained volunteers available to help students locate services within their area. Services include Housing and Utilities, Food, Transportation, Legal, etc. Students can access this resource in the following ways: Web; Text 898-211, enter zip code; or Call 2-1-1.
- Charter Internet: Free broadband and wifi for 60 days for students do who not already have an account. To enroll call 1-844-488-8395.
- Comcast Internet: Comcast is offering its Internet Essentials service to those households eligible for public assistance programs such as the National School Lunch Program, Housing Assistance, Medicaid, SNAP, or SSI. Applicants can visit internetessentials.com to enroll in the program; they may also call (855) 846-8376 for English or 855-765-6995 for Spanish.
- AT&T Internet: All AT&T consumer home internet wireline customers, as well as Fixed Wireless Internet, can use unlimited internet data. Additionally, AT&T will continue to offer internet access for qualifying limited-income households at $10 a month through our Access from AT&T program. AT&T has expanded eligibility to Access from AT&T to households participating in the National School Lunch Program and Head Start. Additionally, AT&T is offering new Access from AT&T customers two months of free service.
Community College Campus Updates
Colleges of Applied Technology Campus Updates