The Tennessee Board of Regents and our 40 colleges continue to coordinate with state and national officials in monitoring the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19). The situation is rapidly changing, so please refer to the resources and updates below.
- TBR System Office staff are authorized to work under the TBR Alternative Work Solutions (AWS) guidelines through November 2nd. Access to the System Office is closed to non-employees except for mail and package deliveries. TBR employees with key fobs may enter the building on a case by case basis, as needed, and should be reported to your supervisor for logging through the Chancellor's office. Please refer to the TBR staff directory for department listings and contact information.
- All out-of-state work travel should be canceled through December 31, 2020.
- The Tennessee Pledge for Higher Education has been released by Gov. Bill Lee’s Economic Recovery Group. The System and its colleges fully support the plan (Press Release).
- tnAchieves has canceled the remainder of spring meetings for students and mentors in the Tennessee Promise program. Meetings will not be rescheduled.
System COVID Dashboard
Full-screen view of the dashboard.
Disclaimer: Data is self-reported. TBR Colleges do not administer COVID-19 tests. For more information, please visit “About the Data” in the lower right-hand corner of the dashboard.
- TBR Student Resource Guide (Google Doc)
- Tennessee has a community service helpline with trained volunteers available to help students locate services within their area. Services include Housing and Utilities, Food, Transportation, Legal, etc. Students can access this resource in the following ways: Web; Text 898-211, enter zipcode; or Call 2-1-1.
- Charter Internet: Free broadband and wifi for 60 days for students do who not already have an account. To enroll call 1-844-488-8395.
- Comcast Internet: Comcast’s is offering its Internet Essentials service to those households eligible for public-assistance programs such as the National School Lunch Program, Housing Assistance, Medicaid, SNAP, or SSI. Applicants can visit internetessentials.com to enroll in the program; they may also call (855) 846-8376 for English or 855-765-6995 for Spanish.
- AT&T Internet: All AT&T consumer home internet wireline customers, as well as Fixed Wireless Internet, can use unlimited internet data. Additionally, AT&T will continue to offer internet access for qualifying limited income households at $10 a month through our Access from AT&T program. AT&T has expanded eligibility to Access from AT&T to households participating in the National School Lunch Program and Head Start. Additionally, AT&T is offering new Access from AT&T customers two months of free service.
Community College Campus Updates
Colleges of Applied Technology Campus Updates
Other Resources and Information