President, Tennessee College of Applied Technology – Murfreesboro
The Tennessee Board of Regents has begun the process of searching for a permanent president at Tennessee College of Applied Technology – Murfreesboro. The presidential search process will follow the basic outlines of all TBR searches, although every search is somewhat different.
- TCAT - Murfreesboro President Position Description
- TCAT - Murfreesboro Profile
- TCAT Presidential Search Process FAQs
- TBR Process for the Selection of a TCAT President
- February 23, 2018 - Position criteria and search information posted on the website; Advertise and recruit applicants
- February 2018 - Search Advisory Committee Named
- April 2018 - First Search Advisory Committee meeting; Orientation
- April 2018 - Committee reviews candidates and selects finalists
- April 2018 – Committee conducts round-one interviews
- May 2018 – Finalists interview with Chancellor
- May 2018 - Chancellor expected to make a recommendation to the Board (News Release)
- July 1, 2018 - President in Place
How To Apply
Please submit a resume/vita and cover letter by March 28, and limit application materials to 20 pages. It is anticipated that the President will be selected prior to July 1.