Board of Regents to meet May 14 to consider policy revisions and a building naming
The Tennessee Board of Regents will convene a special called meeting on Tuesday, May 14, to consider a building naming request from Pellissippi State Community College and seven proposed revisions to TBR policies.
The board will meet by telephone conference call at 4 p.m. CT (5 p.m. ET) for the short agenda. The meeting is public; anyone wishing to listen may contact Board Secretary Sonja Mason atSonja.Mason@tbr.edu or 615-366-3927 for dial-in information.
The board will review and consider routine housekeeping revisions to the following TBR policies:
- Policy 1:08:04:00 Personally Identifiable Information
- Policy 1:08:03:00 Access Control
- Policy 1:08:01:00 Enterprise Information Systems Updates
- Policy 1:08:05:00 IT (Information Technology) Acceptable Uses
- Policy 2:01:00:04 Awarding of Credits Earned through Extra-Institutional Learning to Community Colleges and Universities
- Policy 2:02:00:01 Reserve Officer Training Corps Programs
- Dissolution of Policy 5:02:05:00 Employment of Graduate Assistants
The complete proposed policy revisions are posted on the Meeting Materials section of the TBR website.
The College System of Tennessee is the state’s largest public higher education system, with 13 community colleges, 27 colleges of applied technology and the online TN eCampus serving approximately 100,000 students. The system is governed by the Tennessee Board of Regents.