Office of System-wide Internal Audit
- TBR Internal Audit Charter
- TBR Internal Audit Manual
- International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- SWIA Library Materials
- Management Antifraud Programs and Controls
Policies and Guidelines:
What We Do
The Office of System-wide Internal Audit provides coordination of audit and investigation activities across the Tennessee Board of Regents system; conducts independent and objective audits to assist in improving the effectiveness of governance, operational and compliance activities; and performs investigations of matters involving potential fraud, waste or abuse.
Mission: To enhance and protect the value of the Tennessee Board of Regents system and its institutions by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight to management and the Board.
- Learn more about the audit process.
- Learn more about risk assessments.
- Learn more about fraud, waste or abuse.
Who We Are
- Contact System Office audit staff to request an audit report or to ask questions about internal controls.
- Campus internal auditors.
- Access materials of the Audit Committee.
Where You Can Learn More
- Free webinars for continuing professional education credits