Projects Requiring Designers
If you are interested in a project listed below:
- Visit the website of the Office of State Architect to review the updated Designer Selection Process.
- Register with the Office of State Architect.
- Verify registration with the Secretary of State’s office if your business type requires filing.
- Download and save the November 2018 revision of the Designer Letter of Interest Form
- Complete the document specifically for the project in which you have interest.
- The response is limited to four pages (do not include photographs or attachments).
- Attach the completed Letter of Interest (in PDF format) to the appropriate email link in the list below.
- TBR requires a Designer Letter of Interest for Standard and Minor projects.