TBR Schedules 3 Committee Meetings Nov. 18
The Tennessee Board of Regents Audit Committee, Ad Hoc Committee on Committees, and Committee Chairs are scheduled to meet at the TBR office in Nashville on Wednesday, Nov. 18.
The Audit Committee will begin at 10:00 a.m. CST. The agenda includes:
- Informational reporting on reviews of the Comptroller’s Office audit reports, corrective actions on performance audit findings, internal audit reports, and annual audits and expenses for the chancellor and presidents;
- Review of revisions to Fiscal Year 2016 internal audit plans;
- Review of Audit Committee responsibilities;
- Review of salaries and staffing for system-wide internal audit; and
- Non-public executive session.
The Ad Hoc Committee on Committees will meet immediately following to review proposed administrative revisions to the bylaws.
The Committee Chairs will meet next at approximately 12:30 p.m. Items for discussion or review are:
- Legislative briefings and initiatives;
- Academic affairs issues;
- Finance and business topics; and
- Draft December Board meeting agenda.
All three meetings are open to the public and the press. Those wishing to attend should contact Sonja Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-366-3927 before 4:30 p.m. CST Nov. 17 so building security clearance can be arranged. Anyone with a disability who wishes to participate should use the same contact to request services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by e-mail, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than noon Nov 16.
The College System of Tennessee is the state’s largest public higher education system, with 13 community colleges, 27 colleges of applied technology and the online TN eCampus serving approximately 100,000 students. The system is governed by the Tennessee Board of Regents.