TBR Schedules Committee Meetings August 25
* This press release was updated to reflect changes in the schedule of meetings.*
The Tennessee Board of Regents Audit Committee and Committee Chairs are scheduled to meet at the TBR office in Nashville on Tuesday, August 25.
The Audit Committee will begin at 11:30 a.m. CDT. The agenda includes:
- Review of annual risk assessments for universities and community colleges and revised internal audit charters;
- Informational reporting on reviews of the Comptroller’s Office audit reports, corrective actions on performance audit findings, and internal audit reports;
- Review of Fiscal Year 2015 internal audit year-end status reports;
- Review of Fiscal Year 2016 internal audit plans;
- Review of hiring for interim internal audit position; and
- Non-public executive session.
The Committee Chairs will meet immediately following. Items for discussion or review are:
- Bylaws changes;
- Personnel and compensation;
- Finance and business;
- Academic affairs; and
- Draft September Board meeting agenda.
Both meetings are open to the public and the press. Those wishing to attend should contact Sonja Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-366-3927 before 4:30 p.m. CDT Aug. 24 so building security clearance can be arranged. Anyone with a disability who wishes to participate should use the same contact to request services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by e-mail, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than noon Aug. 24.
The College System of Tennessee is the state’s largest public higher education system, with 13 community colleges, 27 colleges of applied technology and the online TN eCampus serving approximately 140,000 students. The system is governed by the Tennessee Board of Regents.