TBR Schedules Quarterly Board Meeting Dec. 10 in Nashville
The Tennessee Board of Regents will convene its Winter quarterly meeting beginning at 1 p.m. CST Thursday, Dec. 10, in the Genesco Building Training Center in Nashville.
Topics included on the agenda are:
- Remarks from the Chair
- Interim action report
- Committee reports from Audit and Ad Hoc Committee on Committees
- Regents Award in Excellence in Philanthropy
- Completion delivery update
- Bylaw revisions
- Financial report
- Tennessee Colleges of Applied Technology employer and alumni survey report
- Private fundraising report
- October revised budget
- Recruitment focus area out-of-state tuition requests
- Legislative initiatives
- Academic program proposals
- Proposed TCAT program terminations, modifications and implementations
- Roane State Community College building naming request
A full agenda and meeting materials will be available on the TBR website at https://www.tbr.edu/board/december-2015-quarterly-board-meeting.
The meeting is open to the public and the press as observers. Any member of the public or media who plans to attend should contact Sonja Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-366-3927 before noon CST Wednesday, Dec. 9, so access can be arranged. The meetings are also accessible to view via live streaming video on the meeting website.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend should contact Mason to request services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by e-mail, by telephone or otherwise and should be received by noon Dec. 8.
The College System of Tennessee is the state’s largest public higher education system, with 13 community colleges, 27 colleges of applied technology and the online TN eCampus serving approximately 140,000 students. The system is governed by the Tennessee Board of Regents.