Programs and Initiatives
TBR Programs and Initiatives
- Governor's Drive to 55: Tennessee’s new Drive to 55 Alliance is an active and rapidly growing alliance of private sector partners, leaders and non-profits working together in support of the state’s Drive to 55 initiative to equip 55 percent of Tennesseans with a college degree or certificate by 2025.
- Tennessee Transfer Pathways: Tennessee Transfer Pathways (TTPs) are advising tools designed to help community college students plan for transferring to a Tennessee public university or select regionally accredited, non-profit, Tennessee private colleges and universities to complete their baccalaureate degree.
- TN eCampus: Formerly RODP/ROCC, TN eCampus is a fresh approach to how online education options are presented to Tennesseans who are seeking an online degree program or exploring course options that can accelerate degree completion. TN eCampus, provides a comprehensive view of online programs offered by all TBR institutions via a single, easy-to-use website portal.
- Critical Conversations: The Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR) Critical Conversations Initiative consists of a journal and video interviews. It was established to broaden public awareness of how TBR institutions, individuals, and organizations assist Tennessee economic and community development through research, education, and public service.
The TBR Offices: Our Work
- Office of the Chancellor
- Office of Academic Affairs
- Office of Administration and Facilities Development
- Office of Business and Finance
- Office of Community Colleges
- Office of the General Counsel
- Office of Information Technology
- Office of Organizational Effectiveness and Strategic Initiatives
- Office of System-wide Internal Audit
- Office of Colleges of Applied Technology