Behavior and Threat Assessment Training
- Friday, March 9, 2018
- 8:30 - 4:30 pm *check in will run from 8:30-2:30pm
- Tentative Agenda can be viewed here: BIT Agenda
Conduct Officers will meet at 2:30 pm (noted as a seperate registration below)
Located at: TBR System Office, 1 Bridgestone Park, Nashville, TN 37214
- The Behavior and Threat Assessment Training is available ONLY to TBR Insititutions (Community Colleges and TCAT's). Title IX Coordinators, Conduct Officers and VPSA's are invited to attend.
- If you a TBR institution member and attending the full day please register for both meetings below.
- The Conduct Officer Meeting is open to all Universities, Community Colleges, TCAT's and UT Institutions.
Deadline to Register is March 1