The Partnership Award recognizes a TCAT and a Community College (more than 2 institutions in the partnership is allowed) that have demonstrated, through evidence, a new and innovative approach of working across sectors to solve a regional or local problem.
- Application demonstrates equal contributions of all parties to identifying solutions to a clearly defined problem.
- The partnership has developed innovative programs that support student success and workforce development.
- The partnership has achieved measurable and significant outcomes that address the defined problem as demonstrated by:
- Data on improvement in performance of participating institutions, students, and/or graduates
- Public relations, media, and marketing attention to success of the partnership
- Documented collaboration with community and business leaders
- Successful application and receipt of grant or external funding
The partner organizations must individually complete the online application form that includes a letter of support from each institutional president explaining the intent of the partnership and outcomes achieved. In support of the application letters, supporting evidence in the form of data, news releases, media coverage, grant acceptance letters, or third-party recommendation letters must be submitted as part of the application packet. The Chancellor, in consultation with members of the system office senior leadership team, will review applications for the partnership award and review all evidence and documentation submitted with the application.
Deadline to Submit: October 12, 2020
Partnership Award Nomination Form