Contracts/Purchase Order Processing
The TBR System Office has implemented DocuSign as its paperless workflow solution for routing documents for approval. DocuSign is a secure and fully digital solution that is reliable and globally trusted service for electronic signatures and approvals.
This new automated workflow has many benefits, including but not limited to:
- Reduction of paper processing
- Assistance in expediting the routing and approval process
- Immediate access to documents from your desk, on the road or anywhere in between
- Reduction in staff time for contract packet preparation/processing
- Final executed documents available
The TBR System Office and its Institutions will process all contracts and purchase orders which require the System Office approval via this solution. To access the applicable template to start your institution's contract/purchase order through the approval process, please see the Paperless Workflow tab in this Section to get started.
Should you have questions regarding using Docusign or about the process, please contact the TBR System Procurement, Contracts, & Payment Services Office at (615) 365-1556. There is also online help under the Paperless Workflow Training Resources tab in this Section.