Academic Program and Off-Campus Site Approvals
TBR Policies and Guidelines:
- TBR Policy 2:01:01:00 - Approval of Academic Programs, Units, and Modifications
- TBR Guideline A-010 - Program Modifications and New Academic Programs
Requests for academic program and off-campus site approvals must be submitted through the office of your campus President or Chief Academic Officer.
THEC Forms for Off-Campus Centers and Sites
- Attachment A - Off-Campus Centers Form
- Attachment B - Off-Campus Budget Proposal
- Attachment C - Off-Campus Center Program Extension
- Attachment D - Off-Campus Site Form
- TCAT Off-Campus Site Form
Forms for Academic Program Approval
- Cover Page: A cover page is required for all proposals, and serves to document support for the proposed actions through the institution's established approval process and from the president.
- Letter of Application Form
- Implementation Portfolio Form
- Request for 30 Day Review Action Form
- Name/Title Change Form
- Submit as e-mail attachment to the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs* This form is used to change the name of existing academic programs or academic units when no other change is involved. No other form is submitted with this form. Approval is granted by the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs.
- THEC Financial Estimate Form: This THEC form is required for any proposal with new costs. The format is set by THEC and cannot be altered.