Skip to:

Office of Academic Affairs

Academic Program and Off-Campus Site Approvals

Requests for academic program and off-campus site approvals must be submitted through the office of your campus President or Chief Academic Officer.

THEC Forms for Off-Campus Centers and Sites 

To download the following forms, visit the THEC website:

Forms for Academic Program Approval