The content and questions that encompass the end of term assessment survey for the fall 2014 course revitalization initiative are below. Please be prepared to answer these questions when submitting your final report on the pilot course. The end of term survey also allows the user to attach up to three files if the user would like to submit data or other supporting documents to TBR.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Course Subject Code
- Course Sections of Piloted Course
Pilot Report Questions:
- Describe the implementation of your course revitalization.
- Use the data that you collected to describe how your new model impacted student success in the class.
- Use the data that you collected to describe how your new model impacted depth of student learning in the class.
- Did the new model address the academic problem that you set out to impact?
- Are there any aspects of the new model that could be improved? Do you have any planned improvements or adjustments to the model?
- What are your plans for scaling the use of this model in your department?
- Please identify any resources needed to scale your model.