TBR Beyond Financial Aid Convening
Beyond Financial Aid Convening
Sponsored by: Lumina Foundation &
Tennessee Board of Regents
Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Tennessee State University - Avon Williams Campus
Participants not staying overnight downtown (and in walking distance to the Avon Williams Campus) should plan to park at the Gentry Center at the TSU Main Campus. A shuttle will be provided from the Gentry Center to the Avon Williams Campus.
- Thomas Major, Jr., Corporate Counsel, Lumina Foundation
- Nicole McDonald, Strategy Officer, Lumina Foundation
- Priyadarshini Chaplot, Higher Education Consultant
- Rob Johnstone, Founder and President of the National Center for Inquiry and Improvement
- Dr. Stas Preczewski, President of Georgia Gwinnett College
- Amelia Parnell, National Association of Student Personnel Administrators
Each campus is invited to send a team of up to 5 representatives to the Beyond Financial Aid Convening. Potential team members include: Institutional research officers, financial aid directors, enrollment management/admissions professionals, student success staff, development/alumni officers, and faculty who are passionate about supporting low-income students. Instructions on reimbursement procedures will be emailed to all registered participants.
Team members must be registered by Friday, March 18, 2016. Registration is now closed.
Special Directions to Campus Teams: Institutions should complete the BFA Self-Assessment Guide PRIOR to their arrival at the convening.