Employee Assistance Program
TBR participates in the state of Tennessee's Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which provides counseling services for employees and their eligible dependents who may be experiencing personal or workplace problems. EAP counseling is available for problems that can be resolved in a short period of time. Members may receive up to five sessions per problem episode. Referrals are made for problems requiring more time. The Employee Assistance Program Brochure provides an overview of the services available. Anyone eligible for health insurance and eligible dependents may access confidential services provided by Optum by calling the toll free number 1.855.437.3486 any time of day, any day of the year. If you prefer to access services over the phone, telephonic counseling is available as well as face-to-face appointments.
Just a few of the many issues EAP can help with:
- Depression and anxiety
- Family and Parenting
- Alcohol or drug dependencies
- Marital or relationship issues
- Workplace concerns
- Grief and loss
Online access to resources, screenings, tools, and on-line training.
- Log on to http://www.here4tn.com/.
- Visit the State of Tennessee's EAP web site at: https://www.tn.gov/finance/fa-benefits/other-benefits/fa-benefits-eap.html
Who to call:
- Partners for Health at 1-855-Here4TN (1-855-437-3486)
- Contact the State of Tennessee Benefits Administration at (615) 741-1925