Job Opportunities at TBR System Office
TBR System Office Employee Benefit Information
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Tennessee Board of Regents System Office. All current job opportunities are updated as they become available.
Click the "Title" of the position or "View Details" at the bottom of the summary. If you wish to apply for a position, click the "Apply to this Position" button at the top of the posting; then click on the "Login or Create Account" and follow the instructions. Review your information carefully, you will not be allowed to change your application information after you have applied for a position.
Click Login, and enter your username and password. This enables you to:
- Search postings and apply for advertised positions
- Review the status of your job applications previously submitted
- Edit your existing application and/or upload new documents
What information will I be asked to provide?
You will be asked to provide personal information such as your name, address, phone number, etc. You will also be asked to provide information about your education and current or previous employment, as well as contact information regarding your references. You will be able to upload documents such a cover letter, resume/curriculum vitae, references list or reference letters, etc. Please note that uploading just a resume/curriculum vitae does not substitute for completing your online application. It is highly recommended that you gather all of your application information before starting the application process.
It is a Class A misdemeanor to misrepresent academic credentials. A person commits the offense of misrepresentation of academic credentials who, knowing that the statement is false and with the intent to secure employment at or admission to an institution of higher education in Tennessee, represents, orally or in writing that such person:
(1) Has successfully completed the required course work for and has been awarded one (1) or more degrees or diplomas from an accredited institution of higher education;
(2) Has successfully completed the required course work for and has been awarded one (1) or more degrees or diplomas from a particular institution of higher education; or
(3) Has successfully completed the required course work for and has been awarded one (1) or more degrees or diplomas in a particular field or specialty from an accredited institution of higher education.
The positions below are located at the system office or that report to a system-office vice chancellor.
The Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR) is one of the nation's largest higher education systems, governing 46 post-secondary educational institutions. The TBR system includes six universities, 13 two-year colleges and 27 colleges of applied technology, providing programs to more than 240,000 students across the state.
The TBR does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, or national origin, sex, disability, age, status as a protected veteran or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulations and by Tennessee Board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies: Wendy Thompson, Acting Equity Officer, email@example.com, 1 Bridgestone Park, Nashville, TN 37214, 615-366-4483. See the full non-discrimination policy.